雷·米尔斯和贝尔的关系

[复制链接]
  • TA的每日心情
    无聊
    2013-11-18 07:45
  • 签到天数: 5 天

[LV.2]偶尔看看I

发表于 2010-3-31 14:10 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
    Eton-educated Grylls was speaking for the first time about his public bashing by Mears, 44, who dismissed him as a "boy scout" and a "showman".
    The 34-year-old said: "He’s so rude about me in the press, it’s outrageous," but admitted that Mears was "brilliant" and "much tougher".
    Grylls also welcomed being compared to a scout and said: "I love boy scouts. They are brilliant. One of the best things this country has ever done is boy scouts."
    However, he went on to issue a thinly veiled warning to Mears, lest he was thinking of making any further derogatory comments.
    The former Territorial Army SAS soldier, who was investigated by Channel 4 last year after a series of damaging allegations about staged scenes in his programme Born Survivor, has claimed to know some of Mears’s own trade secrets.
    He said: "Ray has given me a bit of a grilling in the press but it would be so easy for me to come out fighting.
    "I know all the inside stories because we’ve had the same crew on a lot of things so I could really go to town but I don’t want to. He’s a great guy and he does a great job and it’s so silly to get into a silly catfight."
    The spat began when Mears, who founded a bushcraft school 25 years ago, laughed out loud in a Radio Times interview after being asked if he watched his rival’s programmes to pick up survival tips.
    He said: "Do I look for tips from Bear Grylls? Yes, on how not to make television programmes! As far as I’m concerned, these people are just showmen."
    It followed damaging allegations about staged scenes in Grylls’s Born Survivor series.
    A programme adviser revealed a smoke machine had been used to augment an erupting volcano, Grylls had been helped to build a raft, and wild horses apparently tamed by the adventurer had been brought in from a nearby ranch.
    It was also revealed that Grylls did not always sleep rough but stayed some nights in hotels and motels during filming.
    However Grylls’ claims his new series of Born Survivor, to be broadcast on the Discovery Channel next week and on Channel 4 in October, will be "100 per cent transparent".
    我E文部怎么样只看了个大概,就不翻译了

该用户从未签到

发表于 2010-3-31 14:34 | 显示全部楼层
    Bear是童子军大统领,Ray则拿过木匠大奖。我觉得老雷基本就是个木匠。

节目则不评说了,谁家的节目都是按本子拍的。

该用户从未签到

发表于 2010-3-31 14:55 | 显示全部楼层
    他两个的风格不一样。
    一句话:“脱困就看贝尔,生活就学雷胖”。

该用户从未签到

发表于 2010-3-31 15:16 | 显示全部楼层
    他两个的风格不一样。
    homan777 发表于 2010-3-31 14:55

同意,胖子的那是在享受

该用户从未签到

发表于 2010-3-31 18:15 | 显示全部楼层
    问一下,那有中文字幕的雷胖下啊?英文实在看不懂{:4_129:}

该用户从未签到

发表于 2010-3-31 19:14 | 显示全部楼层
    问一下,那有中文字幕的雷胖下啊?英文实在看不懂{:4_129:}
    拳头 发表于 2010-3-31 18:15

很少 或者说暂时我还没发现
  • TA的每日心情
    开心
    2014-11-18 00:43
  • 签到天数: 1 天

[LV.1]初来乍到

发表于 2010-4-1 16:46 | 显示全部楼层
    基本没有中文的吧

该用户从未签到

发表于 2010-4-1 19:26 | 显示全部楼层
    提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽
  • TA的每日心情
    开心
    2018-1-20 20:11
  • 签到天数: 4 天

[LV.2]偶尔看看I

发表于 2010-4-1 20:36 | 显示全部楼层

http://www.gecbbs.cn/

楼主不是那个10多天不用吃饭也能生存的特种兵吗
  • TA的每日心情
    开心

[LV.2]偶尔看看I

发表于 2010-4-1 20:50 | 显示全部楼层
    他两个的风格不一样。
    homan777 发表于 2010-3-31 14:55

说的对,他们的目的也不一样,bear的节目的目的就是尽快的脱离危险,回到文明社会,雷胖子的主要是学会在丛林等险恶环境下进行生存。
  • TA的每日心情
    开心
    2014-1-2 21:21
  • 签到天数: 2 天

[LV.1]初来乍到

发表于 2010-4-1 20:54 | 显示全部楼层

http://www.hcmkj.cn/

个人认为。。。要应对2012,要看看雷胖子,哇哈哈哈
  • TA的每日心情
    开心

[LV.2]偶尔看看I

发表于 2010-4-2 22:57 | 显示全部楼层
    感石中火2046的无私贡献,为了大家都能看明白,他吧那段文章翻译出来了。

请大家看

Eton-educated Grylls was speaking for the first time about his public bashing by Mears, 44, who dismissed him as a "boy scout" and a "showman".
    在伦敦伊顿区受过良好教育的贝瘦子终于对44岁的雷胖子在广播中对自己只不过是“童子军”和“玩杂耍的”的抨击做出了回应。

The 34-year-old said: "He’s so rude about me in the press, it’s outrageous," but admitted that Mears was "brilliant" and "much tougher".
    34岁的贝瘦子说“他在媒体上关于我的说反忒无理了,忒无耻了”但也承认雷胖子“很聪明”也“比自己牛逼”。

Grylls also welcomed being compared to a scout and said: "I love boy scouts. They are brilliant. One of the best things this country has ever done is boy scouts."
    贝瘦子对自己被比作“童子军”并不感到排斥“我喜欢童子军,他们都很聪明。这个国家做过最棒的事情之一就是建立童子军”

However, he went on to issue a thinly veiled warning to Mears, lest he was thinking of making any further derogatory comments.
    但是,他也对雷胖子发出了比较明显的警告,免得雷胖子以后再对他言出不逊。

The former Territorial Army SAS soldier, who was investigated by Channel 4 last year after a series of damaging allegations about staged scenes in his programme Born Survivor, has claimed to know some of Mears’s own trade secrets.
    这位由于在其“天生生存者”节目中由于被怀疑涉嫌摆拍而受到4频道调查的前SAS士兵说,“俺也知道雷胖子的一些猫腻。”

He said: "Ray has given me a bit of a grilling in the press but it would be so easy for me to come out fighting.
    他说:“雷胖子在媒体上给我制造了点麻烦,我要出面和他争一争还真是个容易事。”

"I know all the inside stories because we’ve had the same crew on a lot of things so I could really go to town but I don’t want to. He’s a great guy and he does a great job and it’s so silly to get into a silly catfight."
    “我知道所有的内幕,因为很多时候我们两的摄制组都是一样的。所以我要说点啥其实是很容易的。他这人很不错,干的也不错,所以我觉得是傻逼才会跑去争辩个啥。”

The spat began when Mears, who founded a bushcraft school 25 years ago, laughed out loud in a Radio Times interview after being asked if he watched his rival’s programmes to pick up survival tips.
    他们之间的争执起源于雷胖子在一次电台节目采访中被问到他时候通过观看他的对手的节目学到一些个生存技巧时的哈哈大笑,雷胖子在25年前建立了丛林求生学校。

He said: "Do I look for tips from Bear Grylls? Yes, on how not to make television programmes! As far as I’m concerned, these people are just showmen."
    他说:“我是不是看贝瘦子的视频学的?是的,看他的节目我学会了不要去做电视节目!据我所知,这些人都是玩杂耍的而已。”

It followed damaging allegations about staged scenes in Grylls’s Born Survivor series.
    随后就是雷胖子对贝瘦子天生生存者节目中摆拍时间的一些不好的断言。

A programme adviser revealed a smoke machine had been used to augment an erupting volcano, Grylls had been helped to build a raft, and wild horses apparently tamed by the adventurer had been brought in from a nearby ranch.
    一名节目顾问揭露了如何使用一台造烟设备使火山喷发变得更壮观,贝瘦子又是如何在制造筏子的时候得到了帮助以及他在节目中所假装驯服的野马其实是从附近的农庄弄来的这些事情。

It was also revealed that Grylls did not always sleep rough but stayed some nights in hotels and motels during filming.
    同时,他还揭露贝瘦子并不总是睡在野外,拍摄过程中有时候他睡得是旅馆或汽车旅馆。

However Grylls’ claims his new series of Born Survivor, to be broadcast on the Discovery Channel next week and on Channel 4 in October, will be "100 per cent transparent".
    但是,贝瘦子强调说,下周在探索频道以及10月在4频道播出的新的天生生存者系列节目将士百分之百透明的。

该用户从未签到

发表于 2010-4-2 23:28 | 显示全部楼层
    文无第一

武无第二

他俩终于杠上了

该用户从未签到

发表于 2010-4-2 23:28 | 显示全部楼层
    文无第一

武无第二

他俩终于杠上了
  • TA的每日心情
    难过
    2014-6-30 10:39

[LV.1]初来乍到

发表于 2011-3-29 08:19 | 显示全部楼层
    贝尔的节目告诉我们,他能做到的,他的摄像师扛着摄像机一样能做到。有时爬的更高游的更快。
  • TA的每日心情
    开心
    2020-2-20 16:36

[LV.1]初来乍到

发表于 2011-3-29 09:43 | 显示全部楼层
    依然是俩红尘中的俗人,不过不算是真正演艺圈的他们炒作的方式也忒低级了。

另外说一句,爷看他们的节目是学知识的,不是搞个人崇拜的。吵就吵吧。有啥好炒作的,拍的节目一般般,还没啥激情戏。现在看求生夫妻档,还不时打个啵啥的{:4_136:}

该用户从未签到

发表于 2011-3-29 10:47 | 显示全部楼层
    瘦子是生存,胖子是生活。
    要说瘦子是SHOWMAN,那一点错也没有,瘦子在每集节目片头就说了“我将向您SHOW如何在这种环境下生存”,瘦子拍的就是演示片而不是纪录片,要看纪录片请看Les Straud的SURVIVOR MAN。
    胖子拍的BUSHCRAFT,直译“丛林工艺”,他展示的是丛林生活的技术,而不是极限生存。

胖瘦之间,我支持瘦子!瘦子比较靓仔。

该用户从未签到

发表于 2011-3-29 11:10 | 显示全部楼层
    提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽

该用户从未签到

发表于 2011-3-29 11:47 | 显示全部楼层
    看survivorman的最大感觉是这胖子太抗饿了。
  • TA的每日心情
    开心
    2013-11-5 11:48